Slide Gate Valve for bulk material handling is normally used on the bottom or sides of Storage Devices such as bins, tanks, or hoppers and conveyors, to feed material for further conveying or processing, or into trucks or railroad cars for shipment to other points. Numerous styles of Slide Gate Valve are
Slide Gate Valve for bulk material handling is normally used on the bottom or sides of Storage Devices such as bins, tanks, or hoppers and conveyors, to feed material for further conveying or processing, or into trucks or railroad cars for shipment to other points. Numerous styles of Slide Gate Valve are available with square or rectangle flanges. Many of these are general purpose Slide Gate Valves suitable for handling wide range of Bulk Materials. Material of construction for Slide Gate Valve can be chosen depending on the type of product handled and application: fine, granular, lumpy, abrasive, corrosive, or sanitary.
Slide Gate Valves in India
Slide Gate Valves manufactured by AEGIS consist of a rigid frame mounted to the bottom of the storage device or conveyor. A slide plate is located inside the frame that either opens or closes against the flow of material. AEGIS industrial range of Slide Gate Valve is simply but robustly designed to handle powders, pallets and granules over a wide range of applications. Slide Gate Valve may be operated manually, pneumatically (for quick action), hydraulically (for power) or through electric motors (for precision). Slide Gate Valve manufactured by AEGIS offer reliable, continuous service with the minimum of attention and maintenance.
- Can be used at intermediate discharge points on screw conveyors for evenly loading trucks
- Can be located at the discharge of a larger silo to cut-off the flow of bulk materials to a screw feeder
- Low cost
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Wide range available depending on application and need
- Mechanism to slide the gate can be chosen depending on accuracy and need
- Heavy-duty rollers with anti-friction bearings for withstanding head loads
- Sturdy designs with Heavy-duty structural frames for greater rigidity
- High Force Actuators to cut through upset conditions
- Dust-Tight Construction to eliminate dust emissions
- Can be constructed out of Mild Steel or Stainless Steel depending on application