Bucket ElevatorQuick Conatct
Bucket Elevators are in use and have proven effective and efficient for vertical transport of wide range of bulk materials for decades. They are available in a wide range of capacities and may operate entirely in the open or be totally enclosed.
AEGIS has an experience of 30 years in manufacturing Bucket Elevators. We manufacture two types of bucket elevators; belt type and chain type. The discharge can be centrifugal type or continuous discharge. The selection of right type of bucket elevator depends on various factors.
- Used to transport bulk material vertically or on very high inclinations
- Can handle pulverized, granular or lumpy materials
- For hot materials & coarse grained materials Chain type Bucket Elevators are suitable
- For high speed handling Centrifugal Discharge Bucket Elevators are used
- For high rates of handling Continuous Bucket Elevators are used
- Most effective for vertical transport of bulk materials
- Rugged Construction and Quiet Operation
- Capable of handling wide range of bulk materials in dry, semi dry or moist conditions
- Available in open or complete enclosure for Dust Free Handling
- Standardized Design, however for special applications we offer necessary customization
- Available in Chain or Belt type with single or double rows of Buckets
- Available in both, Continuous and centrifugal discharge type
- Rugged Design with complete casing for dust free and weather proof operation
- Modularized design make them easy to install, operate and maintain
- Two piece hood permitting access to head section interior without any interruption to machinery.
- Inspection hatch that can be easily lifted in viewing terminal machinery